Loreto Boom Black
Loreto is the perfect partner to carry your laptop and thousand things we need for daily life. She has two internal pockets so you organize everything.
She has a zip fastener and finished and handpainted edges in order to get a higher protection and a better finishing.
• View more from Labienhecha
• Recycled eco-leather.
• Hang her over your shoulder or wear her crossbody.
• Use her as a handbag with one of our short extra straps.
• 30 cm x 38 cm x 9 cm
• Two internal pockets.
• Zip fastener (Very soft. YKK kind with recycled leather handmade handle)
• One 100 cm strap included.
Behind Labienhecha you’ll find a team of women making (well-made) things in a small workshop in Málaga, Spain and working around three fundamental principles: making a quality, local and ecological good; raising awareness about sustainability and, on the other hand, empowering women in entrepreneurship and in life, in general.
• Behind Labienhecha you’ll find a team of women making (well-made) things in a small workshop in Málaga and working around three fundamental principles: making a quality, local and ecological good; raising awareness about sustainability and, on the other hand, empowering women in entrepreneurship and in life, in general.
• Labienhecha rises up from a few laughs between partners that work on a workshop behind closed doors. A workplace that, little by little, became something bigger than that. From those laughs and our gibberish Labienhecha was born. Weird at the beginning and very loved in the end, because to us it means that vintage, traditional touch, that slow burn or those lifelong things made with soul, along with the freshness of the moment.
We often received enquiries about recycled eco-leather, one of the main materials used at Labienhecha for making our bienhechas. These are some of the most frequent questions:
• Is it plastic? Does it contain plastic? No, we hate plastic! We don’t use plastic in our production.
• Is it animal leather? Yes, recycled leather comes solely and exclusively from bovine leather.
• How is it made? Recycling anything implies a regeneration process. When recycling paper, carton, plastic or cotton, they must undergo an industrial process. It’s the same for our recycled leather: bovine leather is regenerated and transform into a new material.
• Does it contain anything else than animal leather? Yes, both finish and mass contain natural latex. Natural latex comes from rubber tree sap (Hevea Brasiliensis). It’s a hypoallergenic and breathable material and, unlike synthetic one, it’s not derived from oil, whose main components are butadiene and styrene.
• Is it easy to care and maintain? Yes, it’s easy to clean it and much more hardwearing than original leather. For example: meteorological phenomenon like rain or sun doesn’t affect it and it doesn’t get scratched in excess, unlike original leather.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS MATERIAL:
Recycled eco-leather is a very long-lasting material, easy to care and a sustainable and quality choice that offers a lot of possibilities. It is a real and sustainable alternative to plastic and other materials coming from oil that enjoys a certificate by Oeko Tex Leather Standard.
We strongly believe that recycling is the future and it is one of the keys to save our planet. That is why we choose a recycled material like our eco-leather, which, in addition, has the appearance, feel and scent of natural leather. This is due to the fact that theses materials are treated with the same processes as in tanneries and they are produced using the same equipment and methods used with the genuine leather.
In order to manufacture our recycled leather, our local provider uses bovine-type fibers that come from the tanning process. That is to say, when the skins are divided to equal or reduce their thickness. In short, the material comes from the waste that has so far been burned through a highly polluting industrial process. Therefore, we believe that we are making this waste valuable again and turning something so negative of this industry into something positive.
To make the new material, these fibers are combined only with natural latex (never plastic) in an unique eco machinery. As a result, our products get softness, smoothness and the most select leather’s scent.
Oh! We almost forgot it: Our reliable local provider of recycled leather is also MADE IN SPAIN.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.