Loose pants with an apron detail by Studio August
• Beautiful drape
• Elasticated waist detail
• Side pockets
• Detachable apron detail
• 60 % modal, 30 % bamboo, 10 % viscose
• gentle cycle wash in luke warm water.
• Low heat iron on the reversed side
• CORA pants are manufactured in Estonia
• Fabric origin – India
Modal fabric has a silky softness feel against the skin. This bio-based fabric is wonderfully breathable. It allows perspiration to flow away from the body and it absorbs moisture well, wicking it away from the skin.
Model is 176 cm / 5’9” tall and wearing size 36 / UK 8 / US 4
Please click on the picture to enlarge.
About Studio August
• August is an ethical clothing brand combining natural, organic materials with innovative design. Harmony between comfort, practicality and style is the main concept behind the design process.
• August is characterized by simplicity, minimalism and functionality. Construction of clean forms, refined lines, and silent expression embody these collections which are suitable for anyone appreciating elegant clothes as well as sustainability in clothing design.
• Of particular importance is to promote green consumerism by careful choice of materials and attention to each step of the manufacturing process.
• Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified fabric mills and sustainable fabric fairs are the cornerstone of our fabric sourcing.
• Strong emphasis is put on ethical and fair trade commerce standards by using local producers and craftsmen. Our high quality products are durable, environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
• August is founded by an Estonian designer Äli Kargoja (Studio Bercot, Paris), who after gaining experience in the ateliers of Nicolas Andreas Taralis and Maison Martin Margiela returned to her home country, Estonia to go forward with her vision of designing clothes.
August is founded by an Estonian designer Äli Kargoja
• All products are also available in our store
Mon-Fri 11-19, Sat-Sun 11-17 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.