• Case outer – 38mm Custom acetate mould
• Case inner – 316L Stainless steel
• Case thickness – 8.9mm
• Finishing – Clear acetate
• Movement – Japanese quartz movement
• Crown – Stainless steel
• Lens – Sapphire coated mineral glass
• Case – back Stainless steel
• Battery life – 2 years
• Water resistance – 30 meters
• Wrist fitting – Aprx. 160mm – 205mm
• Warranty – 2 years
By AÃRK Collective
The Prism series explores the idea of layering; juxtaposing transparent and solid materials in a pure graphic style. Playful in finish and unisex in form, this contemporary timepiece is an extension of AÃRK’s commitment to uncomplicated design.
The acetate outer encloses a machined metal case to create optical interactions and light refractions between layers. The twelve points of the inner dodecagon serve as hours markers, while the addition of slimline hands bring added accuracy to the functionality of this watch. Mounted to supple Italian calfskin leather for guaranteed comfort, the strap also features an improved pushpin attachment for easy customisation.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.