• Rigid clutch bag
• Hand dyed Nylon, hand painted finish colour
• Detachable metal shoulder strap
• Shoulder strap 110 cm
• Closure with magnets
• Nylon hinges
• Height 14 cm, length 19 cm, depth 6 cm
• Any variation in tint is the result of a hand dyeing process, not a defect
Made in Italy
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Water resistant.
• Very intensive wash as well as long exposure to direct sunlight may cause the colour to fade.
• Do not scratch varnish.
• Do not force when opening as all parts, hinges included are 3D printed in Nylon. Nylon is strong but not unbreakable.
What underlies the project is a botanical survey, and more specifically a study of the cypress fruit: the small spherical pinecones are characterised by a hidden soul, on which raised scales seem to float, as plates of a wooden armour separated by thin gaps. This spurred the idea of using round shapes, almost suspended over an inner volume, that reminds of the structure of a pinecone.
About Maison 203
• The green rolling hills of the famous Prosecco wine (Valdobbiadene, Treviso, Italy) are the background of Maison 203 brand, created in 2011 as a result of the encounter of Orlando Fernandez Flores, of Venezuelan origin and with a solid design experience in Foscarini, with Lucia De Conti, a cosmopolitan graphic designer and great fashion enthusiast.
• All the fashion jewels and accessories made by Orlando and Lucia stand out for their distinct personality and strong aesthetical impact, inspired by suggestions that are sometimes geometrical, natural or linked to architectural languages and contemporary graphics. Voluminous and decorative or else elegant and minimal shapes that, thanks to 3D printing, are extremely light and flexible and able to harmoniously interact with the body.
• Each accessory, made by 3D-printing, entails composite craftsmanship, including manual sandblasting of each piece, subsequently coloured and painted by hand, and always finished and assembled in an hand-crafted manner.
Lucia De Conti and Orlando Fernandez Flores
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.