Extremely lightweight 3D printed long dangle earrings.
Elle is a collection that starts from a reflection on the nature of the object-jewel: devoid of any functional purpose, it has its only purpose in the emotional response dictated by aesthetics. Starting from this consideration, the project is defined as free form, which through the simple complexity of a section that develops by rotating freely along its axis, looks at Brancusi’s work to generate an elegant and sinuously feminine design.
• View more from Maison 203
• Design by Vittorio Massimo
• Earrings with post back closure
• Hand dyed Nylon, hand painted metallic finish
• Surgical steel post back closure; Nickel free
• Height 82 mm
• Extremely light
• Any variation in tint is the result of a hand dyeing process, not a defect
The green rolling hills of the famous Prosecco wine (Valdobbiadene, Treviso, Italy) are the background of Maison 203 brand, created in 2011 as a result of the encounter of Orlando Fernandez Flores, of Venezuelan origin and with a solid design experience in Foscarini, with Lucia De Conti, a cosmopolitan graphic designer and great fashion enthusiast.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Water resistant.
• Very intensive wash as well as long exposure to direct sunlight may cause the colour to fade.
• Do not twist or pull too hard when opening article to wear.
• Do not place heavy objects on top of jewelry. Nylon is strong but not unbreakable.
About Maison 203
• The green rolling hills of the famous Prosecco wine (Valdobbiadene, Treviso, Italy) are the background of Maison 203 brand, created in 2011 as a result of the encounter of Orlando Fernandez Flores, of Venezuelan origin and with a solid design experience in Foscarini, with Lucia De Conti, a cosmopolitan graphic designer and great fashion enthusiast.
• All the fashion jewels and accessories made by Orlando and Lucia stand out for their distinct personality and strong aesthetical impact, inspired by suggestions that are sometimes geometrical, natural or linked to architectural languages and contemporary graphics. Voluminous and decorative or else elegant and minimal shapes that, thanks to 3D printing, are extremely light and flexible and able to harmoniously interact with the body.
• Each accessory, made by 3D-printing, entails composite craftsmanship, including manual sandblasting of each piece, subsequently coloured and painted by hand, and always finished and assembled in an hand-crafted manner.
Lucia De Conti and Orlando Fernandez Flores
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.