A simple pouch for the evenings when you do not need carry around much. Or a cool multipurpose gift package that can also be used after the celebration is over.
• Vegetable tanned leather, metal details
• Size: 16,5 x 11,5 x 2 cm
By Stella Soomlais studio
About Stella Soomlais studio
• Each of our bag has a story to tell. A story on how it is made, what materials have been used for it, who has made it and how the price of the bag is built up. When purchasing a bag, we want you to make a conscious choice. Therefore we are giving our customers as much information as possible about the products.
Conscious and sustainable use of materials
• We take pride in the bags we make and have a great respect for the materials we use. Therefore we make sure we make use of the most of it. Our designs are crafted to minimize the cutting leftovers. The larger cutting leftovers are used for creating smaller accessories (purses, wristbands and keychains), and the really tiny bits and pieces gain a new life in our own workshops or are given away as charity to craft clubs. At the moment we produce 2-4% material leftover. Our goal is to reach zero waste in production.
Who made your bag?
• All our bags are marked with the name(s) of the artisan(s) who made it. Once you receive the bag, look inside it to discover who has made it.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.