• Materials: Metal
• Colors: Red
• Size: 40 x 16 x h14cm
With a dream of building something unique and with a passion for good design, Hübsch was formed in 2010 by Flemming Hussak, Jannie Krüger and Daniel Henriksen. Since then, Hübsch has grown in size and is today regarded as one of Scandinavia’s leading home interior brands
The story about Hübsch
• With a dream of building something unique and with a passion for good design, Hübsch was formed in 2010 by Flemming Hussak, Jannie Krüger and Daniel Henriksen. Since then, Hübsch has grown in size and is today regarded as one of Scandinavia’s leading home interior brands.
Where happiness lives
• The key word happiness is deeply rooted in Hübsch. We believe that we can create happiness around us by designing quality products in unique style, by offering the best service everyday, and by meeting our surroundings with a smile on our lips.
The good design
• Our creative team in Denmark always has their finger on the pulse and designs quality products in our own, unique style. We have great focus on creating a common thread throughout the collections, and at the same time adapting to the trend of the times.
The good service
• The good service starts with a smile. We have to have happy customers, and we rather see solutions than obstacles. We want to be your business partner and not just your supplier.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.