Crossbody bag that comes in a vegan imitated croco material. The bag has two large main compartments along with front pocket. The bag has a shoulder strap and comes with long adjustable strap.
• 50% Polyester 50% Polyurethane
• H19 cm x L27 cm x D10 cm
• Adjustable strap 92 – 120 cm
• HVISK is a Danish fashion brand founded in Copenhagen in 2014. The brand is inspired by the vibrant streets of Copenhagen with an ambition of designing bags creating the feeling of a playful, colourful or detail-oriented look that will give the individual a more personal style.
• ”We constantly want to be better, explore and develop, and we get inspired daily. We want to make unique design, stay playful and colorful, and we strive to make a better tomorrow.” – Michael Aoun, CEO
• The brand name, HVISK, is originally derived from the term word-of-mouth, and the fact that a message and information travel from person to person by digital communication and social media. HVISK can be found in selected department stores and retailers in more than 10 countries worldwide.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.