Blossom Stud Earrings With Grey Moonstone
Dainty BLOSSOM studs with mystic Grey Moonstone add touch of elegance for any silhouette, dressy or relaxed.
The use of Grey Moonstone symbolizes the melancholy beauty of the Nordic winter. Grey Moonstone is said to carry the mysteries and powers of the new moon, where all things exist as potential.
• White rhodium plated silver
• 10 mm
• Grey Moonstone
• Made in Estonia
Clean your jewels using a soft cloth to preserve its original shine. Regular cleaning will help you keep your jewel shining and in perfect conditions.
For gold-plated jewels, prepare a mix containing water, mild soap and a small quantity of ammonia. Remember that colors gradually rub off gold-plated jewelry.
Hyrv is a high-end jewelry brand based in Tallinn, Estonia, whose signature design is inspired by nature’s pure lines. The collections are created with the mindful design and ultimate attention to detail, with a strong emphasis on sculptural forms and sustainable use of materials. Hyrv is well known for its bespoke jewelry and engagement rings.
We are built not to shrink down to less but to blossom into more. Through the variety of shades found in Scandinavian nature, collection BLOSSOM captures the elegance and the splendor of a flower. Softly shaped blossoms with stones reflect a duality of a woman – A perfect balance between the strength and power vs. the gentleness and vulnerability.
The ultimate power of a woman is the ability to open up and to caress, like a flower when it blossoms and shows the beauty to the world.
• Hyrv is a high-end jewelry brand based in Tallinn, Estonia, whose signature design is inspired by nature’s pure lines. The collections are created with the mindful design and ultimate attention to detail, with a strong emphasis on sculptural forms and sustainable use of materials. Hyrv is well known for its bespoke jewelry and engagement rings.
• In 2018, Hyrv was awarded the first prize at JCK Editor’s Choice Awards at JCK fair in Las Vegas, a premier trade show in the jewelry industry. The JCK Editor’s Choice Award honors JCK Design Exhibitors who break the boundaries of innovation and originality, combining new trends and classic ideas. This award has been crafted to celebrate imagination and honor excellence in craftsmanship.
• Apart from bespoke jewelry, Hyrv offers also original collections of affordable fine jewelry that are carried by numerous jewelry stores and galleries all over the world, including in United States, Taiwan, France, Norway, Finland, London and New York. Hyrv is well-known as the best high-end jewelry destination in Estonia, and the brand’s jewelry is frequently worn by the President of Estonia, Kersti Kaljulaid.
• While working on collections and custom jewelry, the main importance is given to the person who will be wearing the piece. Customers of Hyrv are very different, and every custom-made item has its own story and character. This very personal and individualistic approach involves research, dedication, and the whole process of creating a piece is always exciting and extremely rewarding.
• All Hyrv jewelry pieces, minimalist by nature, capture the purity of the materials and meanings, yet their essence is as complex as our souls.
Kateryna Pishon, the heart of Hyrv
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.