Designed for fans of water sports and driving, the #SUN Nautic, with its grey/green polarized lenses (category 3, 100% UV protection) respects natural colours, provides better contrast and protects against glare.
And as for style… Our #SUN Nautic sunglasses have a curved frame and flexible arms. Models are unisex and available in a selection of super-trendy colours.
The popular #SUN Nautic collection has established itself as an essential piece of sporty-chic eyewear!
• #SUN NAUTIC – Sunglasses for water sports and driving Blue Tortoise
A body of water or a wet road reflect 20% of sunlight received.
• Polarized lenses
Sunglasses equipped with polarized lenses can directly block this reflected light.
• Flex hinges
Flexible and comfortable arms, which adapt to all face shapes and sizes.
This model complies with the international standards for sunglasses (ISO 12312-1).
• Since its creation in 2010, IZIPIZI has continued to reinvent itself and innovate, offering new collections and collaborations for all generations and every moment in life.
• IZIPIZI, it’s everyday glasses that put a smile on your face. Colorful collections, no limit to your taste! Classics reinvented, designed to fit, for reading and for the screens, for the sun and just for fun. All made easy, for you, me, everybody, it’s IZIPIZI!
• Innovating and offering collaborations with sought-after brands and established partners is also part of IZIPIZI’s DNA! Colette, Betak, Le Bon Marché, Bonpoint and Woolrich – to name but a few! … Encounters between IZIPIZI and lifestyle universes that gave rise to exclusive and always stylish models.
Our first store
• Located in the heart of the Marais, our first flagship store will offer all of our adult and kids collections. The store will evolve with the seasons to reflect our state of mind in a trendy, fresh, dynamic and colourful universe!
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.