Easy to attach to any bike, the two small lights – 1 red and 1 white – switch on with just a click and are guaranteed to stay securely in place even on the bumpiest street. You can select a steady beam, a slow or fast flashing light by simply clicking the light on the bike. When you reach your destination, remove the lights, join them together and slip them in your pocket ready for your next outing.
Adapters for non-ferrous bikes
• Each package includes 2 adapters enabling everyone to use Lucetta – also bikes made of aluminum, or carbon fiber or other non-ferrous materials.
The idea behind Lucetta comes from the observation of the cyclist, who is often troubled with bike light malfunctions and is worried about the light being stolen. Lucetta is the simple, brilliant and aesthetically refined answer to this need. It can be attached and taken off in an instant. In addition it can be placed wherever you want on your bike, and of course it is super-fun to use.
• white front light + red rear light +
2 adapters to enable the use of Lucetta on bikes of non-ferrous materials
• steady light, slow flashing, fast flashing
• White light intensity: 15000 mcd
• Red light intensity: 4000 mcd
• Slow flashing mode: 60 flashes/minute
• Fast flashing mode: 240 flashes/minute
• Super wide angle of visibility
• Run-time: up to 40 hours
• Power supply: 2 x CR2032 batteries
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.