• Sterling silver and 18K gold plated silver.
• Diameter 2,5cm
• Does not contain nickel.
• Clean your jewels using a soft cloth to preserve its original shine. Regular cleaning will help you keep your jewel shining and in perfect conditions.
• For gold-plated jewels, prepare a mix containing water, mild soap and a small quantity of ammonia. Remember that colors gradually rub off gold-plated jewelry
ARAN JEWELS will deliver all your products with their respective packaging.
About Aran Jewels
• Launched in 2014 by Jessica Martinez designer of Aran Jewels, the jewelry line continuously innovate the perception of contemporary body adornment through conceptual jewelry designs using silver and stones.
• We create fine jewelry that you can wear every day. Forget occasions. Basically, you don’t have to choose between high quality or accessible prices. Choose both.
• Our brand suggests emotions. We are decided, practical, curious, restless and free. We like the everyday, we move the passion for design and believe in the value of small things.
• Timeless pieces designed to form part of your day with a style that characterizes us. In our collections we use the best quality materials.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.