Extremely lightweight 3D printed ear-jacket diamonds earrings.
The Penrose collection takes up the tessellation discovered by Roger Penrose and Robert Aman in 1974: a pattern of geometric figures that, by combining 2 rhombuses of different sizes, creates an infinite pattern. A mathematical structure that becomes, through the interpretation provided by the designer, a platform for unlimited design possibilities.
• Design by Omri Revesz
• Material Nylon
• Finish Hand dyed and hand painted
• Dimensions 23 x 33 mm
• Surgical steel post back closure, nickel free
• Ear-jacket adjustable to the lobe
• One size
• Weight 1 gr
The green rolling hills of the famous Prosecco wine (Valdobbiadene, Treviso, Italy) are the background of Maison 203 brand, created in 2011 as a result of the encounter of Orlando Fernandez Flores, of Venezuelan origin and with a solid design experience in Foscarini, with Lucia De Conti, a cosmopolitan graphic designer and great fashion enthusiast.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Do not twist or pull with force when opening bracelets and necklaces.
• Do not bend or place heavy objects on top of the jewelry.
• Keep in a safe place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Long exposure to direct sunlight can cause the color to fade. The leather parts must be protected from rain and prolonged direct sunlight.
• Nylon and PEBA parts can be washed gently with soap and water and left to dry in a shaded and safe place. Do not rub hard while washing to avoid removing the color. Items cannot be repaired.
About Maison 203
• The green rolling hills of the famous Prosecco wine (Valdobbiadene, Treviso, Italy) are the background of Maison 203 brand, created in 2011 as a result of the encounter of Orlando Fernandez Flores, of Venezuelan origin and with a solid design experience in Foscarini, with Lucia De Conti, a cosmopolitan graphic designer and great fashion enthusiast.
• All the fashion jewels and accessories made by Orlando and Lucia stand out for their distinct personality and strong aesthetical impact, inspired by suggestions that are sometimes geometrical, natural or linked to architectural languages and contemporary graphics. Voluminous and decorative or else elegant and minimal shapes that, thanks to 3D printing, are extremely light and flexible and able to harmoniously interact with the body.
• Each accessory, made by 3D-printing, entails composite craftsmanship, including manual sandblasting of each piece, subsequently coloured and painted by hand, and always finished and assembled in an hand-crafted manner.
Lucia De Conti and Orlando Fernandez Flores
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.