The Slim memobottle is in a league of its own. It’s uniquely slim profile allows it to comfortably slide into the most compact spaces while still keeping you hydrated.
• Capacity: 450ml
• Easy to clean
• Black and white lid included
• BPA-BPS Free Plastic
• Max Temperature: 50 degrees Celsius
• Dimensions: 265mm x 80mm 30mm
The Slim memobottle is in a league of its own. It’s uniquely slim profile allows it to comfortably slide into the most compact spaces while still keeping you hydrated. Some would say it’s art, but more importantly, the Slim memobottle remains as practical as ever. If you want to stand out from the crowd, then this is the reusable water bottle for you.
With an elegant form and minimal appearance, the Slim memobottle will easily become part of your daily routine to stay healthy and hydrated.
The transparent exterior turns ordinary H20 into a mesmerising and playful work of art, that also encourages you to increase your daily water intake. Add a vitamin boost to every sip by placing a few blueberries or strawberries inside. Your Slim memobottle is paired with a stainless-steel lid and all encased inside premium recycled packaging; a perfect gift for yourself or a loved one.
The striking design and shape of our memobottles have won multiple design awards and are exclusively trademarked, so rest assured you have the authentic and original memobottle, which is crafted from the highest quality BPA, BPS-free plastic and backed by a 2-year manufacturing warranty.
At 450ml capacity, the Slim memobottle allows you to stay focused and be more productive. It’s the only reusable water bottle you will need, which in turn will help reduce single-use water bottle consumption.
Discover the art of drinking with memobottle.
Did you know? Every memobottle sold provides one person with two months’ access to clean water thanks to our partnership with water.org
It’s so easy to clean your memobottle. Simply wash with warm water and vinegar or wash the main body of the bottle in the dishwasher. Not suitable for carbonated liquids.
• We are memobottle™, a creative initiative based out of Melbourne, Australia.
• Growing up in a small coastal town south of Melbourne our co-founders Jesse Leeworthy and Jonathan Byrt saw first hand the devastating effect that single use plastic water bottles were having on our oceans and environment, an issue not unique to Australia.
• Human convenience is often the catalyst for environmental harm. We understood to lead a social movement, and break the populations dependence on single-use drink bottles, a truly convenient, beautiful alternative needed to be created.
• The memobottle™ is a premium, reusable, flat water bottle designed to fit where other bottles don’t. In your bag alongside computers, books and valuables. Every element of the memobottle™ has been carefully considered, from its innovative shape to the premium grade packaging.
• memobottle™ aims to challenge how we as a society think about water consumption, and to educate about the environmental costs of our modern conveniences.
Every memobottle™ sold provides one person with two months’ access to clean water.
• Memobottle™ is a proud supporter of water.org, a not-for-profit organisation that works in developing nations to provide clean drinking water to those in need. Water.org has empowered over 10 million people with access to safe water and sanitation.
• The path to breaking the poverty cycle starts at access to safe water. Together with water.org, memobottle™ has provided 2,247,992 days of clean drinking water to people in need.
memobottle™ is a member of the B Corp movement
• At memobottle™ we understand that we’re a part of something bigger. We have a responsibility to use our potential to solve the social and environmental challenges facing humanity.
• B Corporations represent an emerging group of businesses that are dedicated to using the power of business to create a positive impact on the world, not competing to be the best in the world but rather, to be the best for the world.
• memobottle™ is leading a one bottle movement to inspire a more reusable community and reduce single-use bottle consumption. By saying no to disposable bottles and supporting us, you are joining the fight against our throw away culture.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.