The Nordic Wildlife Collection for Skultuna is based on the already classical animal bracelets that the jewelry designer and goldsmith Krista Kretzschmar became famous for. She has shaped the collection from five selected Nordic animals: eagle, bear, wolf, deer, and hare.
Each piece of the jewelry in the collection has first been developed and hand sculpted by Krista Kretzschmar, then produced by Skultuna. The series include bangles and cufflinks in polished steel and gold plated steel.
• Small: up to 14,5 cm arund wrist (most popular women’s size)
• Large: up to 18,5 cm around wrist
• Material Plated Steel
Today Skultuna is one of the oldest running companies in the world and it is still a purveyor to the Royal Court of Sweden. For over 400 years, Skultuna has created objects of the highest quality. With classic designs from the time of our founder King Karl IX of Sweden, as well as with ground breaking antiquities of tomorrow by leading international designers.
• For over 400 years Skultuna has produced fine metal objects of the highest quality for both everyday use and for special occasions. Always with that same sense of quality, function and design Skultuna today creates tomorrow’s antiques.
• Skultuna was founded in the year 1607 by King Karl IX of Sweden as a brass foundry. Today Skultuna is one of the oldest companies in the world and it is still a purveyor to the Royal Court of Sweden. For over 400 years, Skultuna has produced objects of the highest quality for both everyday use and for special occasions. Always with that same sense of everlasting quality and design.
• Today Skultuna products can be found at leading department stores all around the world and Skultuna has won a number of international design awards and regularly exhibits at the leading international design fairs such as Salone Mobile in Milan, Maison & Object in Paris and the Stockholm Furniture fair.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.