100% Cotton, Organic and Fairtrade-certified
This item is made from 100% organic cotton certified by Fairtrade, one of the most strict standards on the market.
• Organic Cotton
This product is made of certified Organic Cotton, grown without chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
• Studio model is 183 cm long and wearing size Medium.
Please click on the picture to enlarge.
• We started with an environmental retail chain back in 2006 and realized that there were no sustainable brands with flavor, in terms of graphics or relevant collaborations. So we created Dedicated to fill that gap.
• And despite all the talk about fashion becoming sustainable, this is still an industry built on inhuman working conditions, pollution and toxic chemicals. And the textile sector now accounts for 8-10% of global Co2 emissions.
• We didn’t wanna be a part of that, so we went another way. Today we’re working with GOTS and Fairtrade certified cotton, GRS recycled polyester and natural fibers such as Tencel Lyocell. Creating fashion that cares for the farmers as much as customers.
• And by collaborating with iconic photographers, illustrators and designers from all over the world we’re able to give you unique and diverse collections.
Support Your Local Planet / DEDICATED.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.