Powder Blue is like a soulmate: the elegance of calmness.
The particular uneven, opaque Stone Finish is extremely resistant and grippable, adding consistency and an extremely accurate stone-like texture.
Urban Bottle is the most lightweight stainless steel water bottle you will ever handle, for your fast sips and refills on the go!
• 500 ml
• diameter 6,5 cm
• height: 21 cm
• weight: 117 g
• Stone finish
• 18/8 food grade stainless steel
• 100% BPA free, phthalates free, toxins free
• Does not retain or impart any flavour
• One twist to open, leak proof lid
• Wide mouth for ice filling and easy cleaning
• Single wall
• Airport security friendly
• Hand wash recommended
• 24Bottles® is the Italian design brand born in 2013 with the aim of reducing the impact of disposable plastic bottles on the planet and our lives.
• The idea of our company comes from the search for the most convenient and functional solution to meet the need to hydrate in a way healthy, elegant and ecological day by day.
• The concept is to create useful and functional objects that make the world a more pleasant and less polluted place. At 24Bottles® we believe that good design can change things for the better and can help people improve their health and quality of life as well as their look, in an environmentally friendly way.
• Our focus is to combine form and function in order to offer uniquely lightweight collections of bottles and coordinated accessories, so as to foster a more sustainable and comfortable lifestyle, while keeping personal style in check.
• As a company we strive everyday to reduce our impact on the environment.
• 24Bottles® has also embarked on an ambitious program to achieve Carbon Neutrality, with the aim of eliminating its carbon footprint.
Giovanni Randazzo and Matteo Melotti founders of 24Bottles®
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.