World’s first DAYPACK made of ocean plastic!
The ideal everyday buddy for spontaneous ocean lovers. Sustainability meeting minimalistic design.
• We use ocean plastic from our own clean-up in Indonesia.
• For each DAYPACK, we recover 2,5 kg of ocean plastic.
• You’ll be in great company with over 51,000+ happy customers.
• Fabric made from ocean plastic (100%)
• Recycled PET for the straps & UTX clips
• BIO-PU coating
• Water-resistant material
• Fits every 13″ laptop
• 15 liter volume
• Dimensions: 36 x 28 x 12 cm
• Weight: 540 g
• Colour: Black
• View more from GOT BAG
Be an ocean hero!
• Take action and help to protect our oceans & the environment!
• Enjoy a high-quality, stylish & long-lasting product!
• You contribute to a plastic-free future for our oceans!
• You’re in great company with over 25,000+ like-minded ocean lovers!
• You support a system with fair & social working conditions for everyone involved!
• We work with bluesign®, BSCI and Sedex certified partners only!
• Founder Story
GOT BAG’s story started on a long road trip through the Alps, when the founders and water-sport enthusiasts Benny & Roman talked about the devastating impressions of plastic crowded beaches in Thailand.
• We have to take action!
With the idea of turning plastic waste into something useful, they started developing the world’s first backpacks made of ocean plastic and founded GOT BAG. What has been a passion project of two good friends from school is now a dedication and a fast-emerging movement.
• Our Values
We are all united by the vision of a plastic-free future of our oceans. Our goal is to clean up the oceans of a significant amount of waste. Only this way we can contribute to the preservation of biodiversity and the regeneration of our marine ecosystem, and that’s what keeps pushing us into our offices every single day.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.