Azalee Tutzetae Olive
Azalee arrives to revolutionize our line of cat-eye designs. Add personality with this sunglasses model that is characterized by its sturdy frames and square lenses. A trendy and sophisticated design for people who want to stand out
• View more from Meller
• UV PROTECTION UV400 – Category 3
• LENS Japanese Tac Polarized, Antiscratch and Super Hydrfobic Film
• Material French Polycarbonate
• MEASUREMENTS Width: 145 mm, height: 54 mm, depth: 145 mm
• SHAPE Cateye
• LENS COLOR Green
• FRAME COLOR Black
Designed for a perfect balance between comfort and durability
In 2014, Sergi Benet, Borja Nadal and Marco Grandi launched Meller after their stay in Kuala Lumpur, where they traveled after finishing their degree to participate in a startup incubator in Malaysia. In its beginnings, the brand began selling its first products from the storage room of one of the creators, until today they have established themselves as one of the most influential brands on the national scene.
MELLER represents the combination of the feeling of FREEDOM and COLLECTIVE, having fun and sharing our day to day experiences
The result is a brand that puts CREATIVITY IN WEARING ACCESSORIES made for a generation that is active in mind and body
• In 2014, Sergi Benet, Borja Nadal and Marco Grandi launched Meller after their stay in Kuala Lumpur, where they traveled after finishing their degree to participate in a startup incubator in Malaysia. In its beginnings, the brand began selling its first products from the storage room of one of the creators, until today they have established themselves as one of the most influential brands on the national scene.
• They started the brand with the launch of unisex sunglasses. Timeless and quality designs for all types of faces.
• At the end of 2019, they increased their product line with the launch of the blue light glasses. Lenses that are designed to prevent the passage of blue light on our retina and that provide the necessary protection so that only good light passes into our sight.
• During 2020 they have launched several sustainable collections to make their clients aware of the importance of being respectful with nature. Bio based collection, recycled bottles collection or the acetate collection are some of the lines that the brand has developed over the past year.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.