Art Piece Chestnut Black
The CHESTNUT is inspired by nature. More specifically a chestnut shell. The design has been interpreted in a more clean cut, graphic way – but the resemblance is still evident. The CHESTNUT is a part of the ART PIECE collection which consists of unique products based on Mette Ditmer’s own ceramic craftings. The items have been reproduced in a stone resin material, which is less fragile than ceramics, so that the items can withstand everyday life without breaking too easily.
As the items are finalized by hand after molding, every product will appear a little different from the next, adding to the uniqueness of each art piece.
The CHESTNUT is not food safe.
• Size: Ø 20 x H 10 cm
• Material: Stone resin
• View more from Mette Ditmer
Care instructions: Hand wash or use a moist cloth. We recommend normal dish soap. Not dishwasher safe.
Mette Ditmer is the name of a renowned Scandinavian designer, who has been designing textiles and home accessories in Denmark for over 20 years. We hope that with our Scandinavian colors, high quality products and graphic, timeless design, we will be able to inspire you in your personal styling of your entire home.
As Mette herself says, “Design is like real life. It’s the details that make a difference”
About Mette Ditmer
• At home is where you can recharge your batteries, where you can relax and take a break from everyday life and its sometimes stressful and upbeat tempo. Home is also where your personality shines through and where you can be yourself.
• Throughout more than 25 years, Mette Ditmer has designed iconic accessories for the bathroom and interior textiles, mainly for the bedroom. These two types of rooms have been focused on because it is here you have a special opportunity to create your own oasis of well-being and recreation. With our broad range of luxurious, high level design products, we want to help you create wellness in your everyday life. In the universe of Mette Ditmer, you’re able to mix and match different products, thereby creating your own, personal style. We have the clean and classic look. We have the brave and modern look. We’re inspired by modern trends and tendencies, but we always twist them, so that they fit into our universe and with our brand DNA.
• In the future Mette Ditmer will not only be found in the bathroom and bedroom. In the past couple of years there has been a shift in direction, so that the wellness and mindfulness that previously has been created in the bed and bathroom, now can be introduced in the rest of your home as well.
• We want to help inspire you. We hope that with our Scandinavian colors, high quality products and graphic, timeless design, we will be able to inspire you in your personal styling of your entire home.
• As Mette herself says, “Design is like real life. It’s the details that make a difference”
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.