Breezy Britt Friendly Blue
High waist jeans with a regular tapered fit in a timeless and oh-so-beautiful stone-wash that has rendered a clear blue hue and marbling wash effects. Made in organic denim.
Model is wearing size: W26″ L30″
Model’s height: 179 cm / 5’10”
• View more from Nudie Jeans
• Organic cotton
• 13.25 oz. rigid denim
• Orange thread on all seams
• Copper trims
• Zip fly
• Jacron Patch
• Regular fit
• High waist
• Tapered leg
• Slim leg opening
• 100% Cotton
• Made in Tunisia
Jeans made in 13.25 oz. rigid denim with a classic and timeless wash. The wash has uniformly abraded the surface, which might sound flat and boring. But thanks to the beautiful fabric with its open structure, clear twill lines, and red cast the result is far from uniform. The fabric packs clean indigo hues that span from mid-blue to near-white. At seams the puckering has created marvelous marbling effects with even higher contrasts, adding a lovely level of depth. Sometimes the simplest of things render the greatest results. However, simplicity is not always simple, in this case, the balance between the fabric and wash played a vital role. We might go so far to say that we nailed it, but that’s just us. It’s now in the eyes of the beholder, and we hope you like what you see.
Nudie Jeans is based on an idea. This idea is in turn composed of several concepts, beliefs, and a good portion of old fashioned fighting spirit. The pursuit of doing the opposite was one of the main reasons the brand got started, although not an end in itself. It was rather the passion for dry denim that pointed the brand in that direction. The raw, untreated fabric had at the time been falling into oblivion, and it wasn’t sought after by the public.
• Nudie Jeans is based on an idea. This idea is in turn composed of several concepts, beliefs, and a good portion of old fashioned fighting spirit. The pursuit of doing the opposite was one of the main reasons the brand got started, although not an end in itself. It was rather the passion for dry denim that pointed the brand in that direction. The raw, untreated fabric had at the time been falling into oblivion, and it wasn’t sought after by the public.
• Nudie Jeans’ environmental philosophy was present even before the first collection was designed. Back then, organic cotton had been around for a while, but more or less as a fly-by. The demand for these fabrics was on the decrease. The supply followed. Yet another opportunity to do the opposite. Driven by conviction and determination, the process for an all-organic denim brand took off. The share of sustainable materials increased over the years, and since 2012 all Nudie Jeans denim is made with 100% organic cotton.
• In contrast to organic cotton, conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the global use of artificial pesticides but covers only 3% of the farmland. Obtaining one kilo of conventional cotton takes the same amount of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, and biocides. This quantity can’t be considered as ”lagom”. It’s not ”just the right amount”.
• The most environmentally friendly would be if we all went naked, cultivated our own food, and asked our gut for advice instead of a Silicon Valley-based oracle. Our environmental policy doesn’t reach that far. We still make jeans. It’s our passion. But we made the choice to manufacture our product in a fair and ethical way. An opportunity every company is given, but too few take.
• Our jeans are not designed to be used a few times and then thrown away. We cherish the well-worn and mended. Jeans that become a part of ourselves when worn a long time – a second skin. A pair of dry denim jeans is the materialized version of our values: No extra treatment or washes. Made with 100% organic cotton.
• Add the concept of wear and break-in (six months of daily use without laundering) and our promise of free repairs. Combine it with used denim going back into the loop as second-hand jeans or raw material for new products. All this equals a smarter way to consume, and also an environmentally sustainable product.
• We work only with suppliers that share our values. Together with Fair Wear Foundation we ensure safe and ethical working conditions across the whole line of production. It’s our way to get as close to ”just the right amount” as possible. A little more ”lagom”.
A way to get the balance right.
• All products are also available in our store
Mon-Fri 11-19, Sat-Sun 11-17 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.