Backpack Mini True Blue
Backpack Mini is a smaller version of the classic Rains Backpack style. Made from a water-resistant fabric with a matte finish, this minimalistic yet modern rucksack has an inside laptop pocket, a spacious main compartment and a hidden phone pocket on the backside. It is completed with magnetic closings, carabiner details and adjustable straps.
• View more from Rains
• Compartments/pockets: One main compartment, one 13″ inside laptop pocket, one inside zipped pocket and one outer phone pocket
• Measurements: H 39 cm x L 27 cm x W 8 cm
• Volume: 8.5 liters / 2.25 gallons
• 50% polyurethane, 50% polyester
• Fabric column pressure: 8000 mm
• Carabiner and magnetic closings
• Adjustable straps
• Waterproof aqua guard coil
Each Rains product is initiated to honor and challenge traditional perceptions of rainwear. In conjunction to providing quality waterproof products, Rains apparel, bags, and accessories are designed to mix function with fashion. Headquartered in Denmark, a Scandinavian undertone of simplicity remains constant in the Rains aesthetic, yet each product is carefully considered for the global customer.
• Rains is a contemporary rainwear lifestyle brand creating waterproof designs for the global citizen. Influenced by its Scandinavian heritage, Rains practices an uncompromising approach to simplicity that is as equally rooted in functionality as it is in relevance. Rains is of the opinion that proper rainwear need not come at the cost of considered design. Rather, Rains apparel, bags, and accessories are designed to withstand the stormiest of weather, all while speaking to the current tendencies of today.
• The name Rains celebrates the basic element to which Rains products are designed to protect the wearer from: rain. A word that has historically been a bearer of both joy and discomfort, Rains offers the opportunity to reclaim the word and view inclement weather as an opportunity rather than an inconvenience. Each product in return becomes a celebration of precipitation and the opportunity that lies within a rainy day.
• Since 2012, Rains has set out to rethink quality rainwear. Based on an initiative to reinterpret the traditional rubber raincoat in a novel way, Rains launched with just one product: a poncho. The season after, Rains launched with a full collection of waterproof apparel, bags, and accessories. Today, each collection continues in the same spirit; providing a mix between revitalized designs from rainwear archives and original rainwear solutions found exclusively at Rains.
• Each Rains product is initiated to honor and challenge traditional perceptions of rainwear. In conjunction to providing quality waterproof products, Rains apparel, bags, and accessories are designed to mix function with fashion. Headquartered in Denmark, a Scandinavian undertone of simplicity remains constant in the Rains aesthetic, yet each product is carefully considered for the global customer.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.