Fishtail parka Black
A long parka jacket made from a stretchable cotton/polyester blend fabric with a Teflon coating and fish tail.
• 3M Teflon coated surface
• Model is 186cm and wears size L
• Regular fit
• 100% recycled polyester lining
• Stretchable shell fabric
• 200 gsm 3M Thinsulate padding, 78% recycled fibre
• Machine wash at 30C with a gentle cycle
• Water column pressure 13480 mm with non glued seam
• Wind resistant surface
• 78% cotton, 19% recycled polyester, 3% elastane
Situated in Jutland, Denmark, Revolution have been making conscious streetwear based on a slow fashion principle since 1995. Driven by an ambition to provide affordable yet durable menswear to a style-considered consumer.
• Situated in Jutland, Denmark, Revolution have been making conscious streetwear based on a slow fashion principle since 1995. Driven by an ambition to provide affordable yet durable menswear to a style-considered consumer, Revolution’s collections emphasize on expressive looks, comfortable fits and attention to details. Taking inspiration from cultural nostalgia, graphic design, urban sports and vintage clothing, Revolution launches two contemporary collections as well as two revolutionary capsules every year.
• Never wavering from the standpoint of being a staple Scandinavian streetwear label, Revolution continues to explore trends while holding on to the core identity and heritage of the brand.
• All products are also available in our store
Mon-Fri 11-19, Sat-Sun 11-17 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.