Everyday Napkin 4pcs Dark Green
One pack contains 4 napkins.
Millions of trees every year are used for single-use purposes. Amongst other, as paper towels and paper napkins.
Let’s reuse much more. Our Everyday napkin
is designed as a practical and nice piece to replace disposable paper in many everyday situations.
What is your choice?
• 4 napkins
• 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
• Dimensions: 20 x 20 cm/7.9″x7.9″
• Brand – The Organic Company
In The Organic Company, we work with organic cotton as it matters! We make thorough design as we believe in the-less-but-better-way-of-living. The Danish brand’s high-quality products add a touch of luxury to the kitchen and bathroom.
Honesty, transparency and an ambitious wish to make a difference is a rock solid foundation for the company, founded by entrepreneur Joy Vasiljev in 2007. All products are made of organic cotton and certified with the international organic standard GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
The Organic Company
• In The Organic Company, we work with organic cotton as it matters! We make thorough design as we believe in the-less-but-better-way-of-living.
• Honesty, transparency and an ambitious wish to make a difference is a rock solid foundation for the company, founded by entrepreneur Joy Vasiljev in 2007.
• Since then, the company has developed a large collection of organic textiles for the home, which includes textiles for the bath, kitchen, travel and meditation.The products are designed by The Organic Company and, from time to time, co-designed with selected Danish designers.
• All products are made of organic cotton and certified with the international organic standard GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).This standard focuses on 2 major areas; environment and social responsibility, and guarantees that all fabrics are free from toxins and heavy metals, and international workers rights are respected.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.