Tower Toilet Paper Stand With Tray White
This tall and slim toilet paper stand can hold up to three toilet paper rolls and has a tray on top. It is space-saving and fits also into smaller bathroom. Easy to set up, easy to restock.
• View more from Yamazaki Home
• Color: White
• Material: Steel
• L 16 x W 12 x H 52 cm
• Weight: 0,9 kg
• Designed in Japan
• For over 100 years, Yamazaki has been bringing inspired ideas to common household items. With a focus on organization, storage and space-saving, all of our products are designed to be as smart and simple as possible. Driven by a sense of curiosity and creativity, we believe that better home goods make for a better home life.
• Yamazaki began over a century ago as small, family-run ironing board manufacturer. Today, we apply the same sense of purpose and commitment to quality across hundreds of products—all designed to make life at home simpler, tidier and better. Already a household name across Japan, Yamazaki is expanding again—this time with a mission to bring innovative, thoughtful goods to home across the world.
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.