Inu Bath brush Dia. 8.6 x 3.9
The small round brush from the Inu spa series was created for the small moments of enjoyment and presence in a busy everyday life.
It is made of light beech and natural hair and has a soft, organic design suitable for footcare.
• Height: 3.9 cm
• Diameter: 8,6 cm
• Material: Beech
• Brand Zone Denmark
Meet the designer behind INU!
The designer behind NEU Studio is Tilde Nygaard. She is a trained industrial designer, and as a co-founder and partner of VE2, she created a wide range of Zone Denmark’s award-winning designs. In her own design studio, she has contributed to the development of the INU spa series, which brings a completely new and sensual dimension to the Zone brand.
About Zone Denmark
• Zone Denmark makes a statement that leaves you in no doubt.
• We interpret evolving trends by rethinking beauty and functionality for everyone who shares our belief in a profoundly positive life. Expressed in an honest and colourful way, our designs challenge convention, inspire curiosity and embrace exquisite materials.
• We’ve won several international design awards with our team of innovative Danish designers, which is great. But it’s our design-loving friends around the world that make it all worthwhile!
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.