Ori Trivet Black Fold
The beautiful hexagonal trivet from Zone Denmark has been named Ori, which means folding. The design is called Fold, and the subtle pattern plays with light and shadow and decorates the table without stealing attention from your menu.
The decorative trivets add a new and creative dimension to table setting, almost making you forget about their primary purpose.
• Length: 16 cm
• Width: 14cm
• Height: 0.8cm
• Brand Zone Denmark
Lay them in decorative patterns over the full length of the table in geometric patterns, or use the round Circle trivets as stepping stones to send hot bowls and dishes round the table without moving a single trivet. The range now includes a large Triangle trivet – ideal for larger dishes. The trivets are made from heat-resistant dishwasher-safe silicone for easy cleaning.
Meet the designers behind Trivets!
The trivets are designed by VE2 consisting of: Tilde Nygaard, Hugo Dines Schmidt og Morten Lauritzen the people behind the award-winning Peili series for Zone Denmark. Their solutions interact with other products and their ambition is to create simple, aesthetic and durable designs such as Peili – with a clear functional justification and an ideal dining atmosphere.
About Zone Denmark
• Zone Denmark makes a statement that leaves you in no doubt.
• We interpret evolving trends by rethinking beauty and functionality for everyone who shares our belief in a profoundly positive life. Expressed in an honest and colourful way, our designs challenge convention, inspire curiosity and embrace exquisite materials.
• We’ve won several international design awards with our team of innovative Danish designers, which is great. But it’s our design-loving friends around the world that make it all worthwhile!
• All products are also available in our store
We are open every day 11.00 – 19.00 (Google map)
☎ +372 53806821 ✉ email@example.com
• Online orders
Estonian and Finland orders are shipped via Itella Smartpost parcel or courier service.
European orders are shipped via Omniva mail service with tracking and delivery confirmation.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale …read more.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
Payments at Talidesign.eu are processed with Maksekeskus.ee services.
• Bank link payments for residents of Estonia, Lithuania, Finland and Latvia
• VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card payments are accepted globally
Maksekeskus AS is a subsidiary company of Eesti Post AS (Omniva) and under the supervision of the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.